Portfolio Advisors, Inc. Team Profile
Allow me to reintroduce myself… Jessica Sadredin
Foreword by Tina Mistry, CFP®
In this installment of team profiles, it is my pleasure to reintroduce you to one of our most seasoned team members at Portfolio Advisors, Inc., Jessica Sadredin. Jessica has been with our firm for 13 years, serving as our Client Services Manager and Chief Compliance Officer. I often tell clients that our firm prides itself on exceptional customer service, and that is thanks to Jessica. She has developed a wealth of knowledge in our firm’s back office, making the machine work as efficiently as possible! Further, in her newer role as Chief Compliance Officer, she implements the necessary policies and procedures that continue to keep our client’s interests first. Many of you have had the pleasure of meeting Jessica over the years at the office and at our client events, and know that she has a genuine heart for serving all of you. (This article is #5 of a 6-part series. To take a look at article #4, click here. Stay tuned for more Team Profiles in our future newsletters.)
I recently posed some questions to Jessica to allow her the opportunity to share more about herself with all of you. Here we go…
What is your role at Portfolio Advisors, Inc.?
- I serve as the Client Services Manager and Chief Compliance Manager.
What do you enjoy most about your work?
- I enjoy interacting with and helping our clients. It is always nice to catch up with clients and make sure they are taken care of. I always want to make sure that they have a great service experience.
What are some of the most important lessons you have learned during your time at PA?
- Continuous personal and professional improvement is essential.
- Business is about people and trust.
Anything else you would like to share with our audience?
- I volunteer at the Fresno Bully Rescue. I enjoy walking and playing with the dogs that are waiting to be adopted. I also have fun helping as I can at their events.
- I recently moved into my first new home!
Here are some fun facts about Jessica:
- Favorite book: Too many to choose from! Here are some of my favorites: The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas, The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, the Harry Potter book series by J.K. Rowling, ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas, and Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
- Favorite quote: "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
- Favorite place you have traveled: Iguazu Falls
- Hobbies/Interest: Movies, Disney (Disneyland, DCA, Marvel, etc.), travel, reading, hiking, and concerts.
- Family: My mom and dad live in town along with my sister. I also have two adorable nieces.
- Favorite show you watched on Netflix recently: Shadow and Bone
Hanging out with River at Fresno Bully Rescue.
Fun family Disneyland trip!